Get a FREE web friend login to read private articles
Graduate Management Association of Australia National Conference
27th Jun 2016
'Australia's Future Workforce'
The GMAA Conference provides Australia's current and future industry leaders as well as business school academics the forum for sharing their knowledge and ideas that will shape Australia's future leaders.
Much has been written about the demise of manufacturing in Australia, the demise of the mining industry and the need for innovation.
• What is the impact of the demographic changes?
• How will technology change the nature of work?
• What is government's role in developing the enabling environment for industry to prosper?
• What are the social impacts of not responding to the challenge?
• Is innovation the key to unlocking the future potential or, is it an easy "catch cry" for governments
These and more questions will be answered by a panel of leading academics and business leaders.
Professor Roy Green, Dean UTS Business School
Ms Robyn Hobb, NSW Small Business Commissioner
Dr Colin Sharp, Program Director UniSA
Registrations Open 08:15
Conference Start 09:00
Conference Concludes 17:00
Networking & Drinks 17:00 - 18:00