ICMCI Asia Pacific Hub Meeting - Future of Consulting
Webinar brought to you by ICMCI Asia Pacific Hub | Future of Consulting in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) World
ICMCI Asia Pacific Hub Meeting | Future of Consulting in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) World
This event is proudly presented by ICMCI ASIA Pacific.
Online Meeting: Tuesday, 14th June 2022 | 2.00pm - 6.00pm AEST
There have been enormous changes globally over the last few years which have impacted us all both personally and professionally to an extent that we have not seen in a very long time. At every turn, we are seeing impacts of the pandemic, social and economic upheaval as well the increasing impacts of climate change. What does this mean for management consultants? How do we keep abreast not only of the latest developments that are impacting us but importantly, how we can help our clients through these turbulent times? Our three speakers have first hand experience of working with clients to not only deal with the impacts of the changes but to be successful through these times.
Join us for an informative and stimulating program as our speakers share how to tackle the future of consulting in a VUCA world exploring talent engagement strategies to minimise the risks with the ‘great resignation’ in the executive ranks, the critical leverage points for companies to achieve energy saving and net-zero, and lessons for consultants from the front line in delivering transformational agendas whilst mitigating risks and optimising operations in volatile and unpredictable business environments.
View More Details
Special offer – register 3
for the price of 2
attend with colleagues? Register 3 attendees for the price of 2 using
promotional code ASIAHUB22
at the checkout. You
must register all 3 delegates at the same time.
Instructions to register. Note we will send you access instructions closer to the event date.
- Price $149 incl. GST
- Members login to register.
- Non-members - If you do not already have an account, create one (select create an account to register below)
- When your account is created, select "Register Myself"
- Select the appropriate Registration Option
- The registration cost will be automatically calculated
- Scroll down and click on "Proceed to Checkout" or click on your "Shopping Cart" icon
- Enter any "Promotional Code" you have received
- Mastercard and Visa are the only accepted payment methods
- Process the payment, and you will be automatically emailed a Registration Confirmation / Tax Invoice.
Please contact us if you are having issues registering for this event.
Online registration not available.