Collaborating for Success | IMC National Symposium
Held on Friday 15 October 2021 at 9:00 AM AEDT (Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney). For a short time only, you can still register to access the content from the day.
Collaborating for Success. Learn how to use collaboration to drive revenue and profitability as we navigate the new normal. COVID-19 has changed the way we live and work. Now more than ever building and leveraging our connections is key to achieving successful outcomes for clients, our practices and business. Join us for this exciting day jam-packed with stimulating speakers and strategies to inspire you and open your mind to the power of collaboration. Hear clients’ perspectives first-hand as well as colleagues and industry experts as we share ideas and examples on how collaboration has and will be key to success in the new normal. Give yourself the edge as a consultant or a client. Leverage your colleagues and expert session leaders and learn from client panelists. Invest in your professional development. Friday 15 October 2021 at 9:00 AM AEST (Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney)
Key take outs from the symposium include:
- How to work together to invigorate the economy
- Current challenges and opportunities for management consultants
- How to set a solid collaborative foundation
- Key pathways for engaging and collaborating with others
- Innovative collaborative models that break the mould!
Session themes include:
- Current landscape for management consulting services in Australia
- The Essence of Effective client-consultant collaboration
- Capabilities for successful and sustainable collaboration
- Collaboration and effective consulting through COVID and other challenges
View Conference Details
|| Standard Registration
| IMC Members
| Student IMC Members
| Member ICMCI affiliated overseas Institute *
* Pricing includes GST (Goods & Services Tax) except in the case of overseas registration options
Note: Standard Rates now apply.
For bulk tickets, join us a Supporting Consultancy. Find out more by downloading the IMC National Symposium Sponsorship Prospectus or contact us.
- If you do not already have an account, create one,
- Click on "Register Myself",
- Select the appropriate Registration Option,
- The registration cost will be automatically calculated,
- Complete the questions and click on "Save Response",
- Scroll down and click on "Proceed to Checkout" or click on your "Shopping Cart" icon,
- Enter any "Promotional Code" you have received,
- Mastercard and Visa are the only accepted payment methods,
- Process the payment, and
- You will be automatically emailed a Registration Confirmation / Tax Invoice.
Note: a full recording of the event will be available for 30 days after the Symposium, so you will be able to access the content if you have an unscheduled diary conflict. There are no refunds under any circumstances for cancellations. A registrant can contact the Institute to transfer their registration to another person provided they meet the requirements of the registration category.
Terms and Conditions
The Institute of Management Consultants:
- Reserves the right to substitute advertised speakers and topics, and
- Does not guarantee the quality of online access to the Symposium. A recording will be made available online to registrants for up to 30 days after the event.